Get Involved – Volunteer at Our Conference!
Our conference couldn’t happen without the faithful service of our volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, we would love to hear from you and schedule you in one of the many areas where we need help.
Our conference weekend, scheduled for June 7th – June 10th, 2018 in Atlanta, GA consists of daily sessions, workshops, vendors, book signings, night sessions and more! Volunteers will also be able to attend a private meet and greet with Heather.
- Be available to volunteer at every session when needed.
- Be present for volunteer training on Thursday of the conference (exact time TBA).
- You must be physically able to stand for long periods of time throughout the conference.
- You must be registered for the conference.
- Volunteers are responsible for purchasing their own conference tickets, food, travel and hotel expenses.
More important info:
- We ask that conference volunteers conduct themselves in harmony with Biblical standards at all times.
- Dress code to be announced.